Kutwal Lake is a beautiful high altitude lake. It is located in the Haramosh valley of Gilgit district. The valley of Haramosh is about 60 miles to the east of Gilgit city. The lake is surrounded by several high mountains, including Haramosh Peak, Laila Peak and Dobani Peak. The journey to Kutwal lake involves 2 hours jeep ride on bumpy road and then 4-5 hours trek.
5 Days trip to Kutwal lake, Haramosh valley
Dates: 18 to 23 June 2019
Trip Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
Weather Conditions: Moderate to Cold
Trekking Grade: Easy to Moderate
Accomodation: 4 nights in Camps/rooms on sharing basis
— Trip Charges: —
Cost from Islamabad: Rs. 18,000/person
Cost from Lahore: Rs. 20,000/person
Last Date of Registration: 09 June, 2019
For room/camps on twin sharing basis: Rs. 4,000 additional (per person) will apply.
Note: Minimum Number of Participants Required 10 members.
— Registration: —
50% advance is compulsory for registration.
Limited Seats (on first come first serve basis)
Registration form link (Mandatory): https://forms.gle/C1ztPoCTFgg1RwMo6
5% Discount on a group of 5
10% Discount on a group of 10
15% Discount on a group of 15+
*Only one discount category would apply at a time
Payment can be made either through bank transfer or cash by hand (50% in advance is must to book your seat).
1) Bank Wire:
Acount Title: Sher Ali
Allied Bank Account #: 02460120013972
2) Cash by hand
Call at 0348 55 61 440 or 0336-5066866
– Transport ( pick and drop will be disclosed to registered participants)
– First aid kit
– Services of a guide
– Shared Accommodation
– Road toll & Tax.
– Camping gear
– Jeep charges
Services not included:
– Room services, laundry charges, Beverage, phone call and other any item of personal nature.
– Personal insurance.
– Rescue, Helicopter coverage.
– Tips for Guide, porter & cook
– Anything not mentioned in the “Services Included” list
Day 00 – Leave Islamabad for Gilgit at 10pm from Islamabad.
Day 01: Breakfast and Lunch on the way. Dinner and night stay in Gilgit city.
Day 02 – Breakfast at Gilgit. Departure for Sassi. Jeep ride to Dassu. Start Trekking towards Kutwal valley. No lunch on this day instead daypacks will be served. Dinner and night stay in camps at Kutwal valley.
Day 03 – Breakfast at Kutwal valley. Explore Kutwal lake and valley beyond Kutwal lake. No lunch on this day instead daypacks will be served. Dinner and night stay in camps at Kutwal valley.
Day 04 – Breakfast at Kutwal valley. Trek back to Dassu. Jeep ride to Sassi. Lunch at Sassi. Departure for Gilgit/Chillas. Dinner and night stay in hotel at Gilgit/Chillas.
Day 05 – Early morning depart for Islamabad. Breakfast on the way. Lunch on the way. Reach Islamabad around 10pm.
End of services.
List of Personal Equipment:
– Ruck Sack (at least 65 litre)
– Sleeping bag
– Trekking Shoes
– Warm Jacket
– Rain Coat or Parka Jacket
– Woolen socks
– Woolen cap
– Water bottle
– Trekking sticks
– Tissue roll
– Personal Medicines
Terms and Conditions:
– Members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities
– Members must respect the authority of an organizer
– Each participant should treat other trip members with respect
– Special respect towards female members would be exercised
– All members would give due care for the local environmental
Call at 0348 55 61 440 for queries and booking.
– Dues must be paid before last date of registration.
– Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
– Participants are advised to use Non-slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
– Roam The World will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.
– 24 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 48 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 3 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 7 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.
*** In case of refund, Roam The World will make refunds within 5 working days.
Note: Roam The World reserves the right to make changes to the plan without prior notice.
Roam The World is a non registered voluntary body open to public participation but does not assume any liability for any injury, loss or damages incurred during the event.