Khaltaro valley in greater Haramosh valley is truly a hidden gem of Gilgit Baltistan region. Haramosh valley is in Gilgit district and lies on Skardu road at 2 hours drive from Gilgit city. Main attractions of Khaltaro valley include Khun meadows (from where one can see Nanga Parbat, Haramosh-1, Malubiting, Bilchar Dobani and many other famous peaks on a clear day) and 7 waterfalls at the end of valley.
5 Days trip to Khaltaro valley, Haramosh
Dates: 2 June 2020 to 7 June 2020
Trip Duration: 5 Days and 5 Nights
Weather Conditions: Moderate to Cold
Trekking Grade: Easy to Moderate
Accomodation: 1 night in traveling and 4 nights in Camps/rooms on sharing basis
— Trip Charges: —
Cost from Islamabad:
Rs. 22,000/person for Pakistani Nationals
$500/person for non-Pakistani nationals
Last Date of Registration: 22 May, 2020
For room/camps on twin sharing basis: Rs. 5,000 additional (per person) will apply.
Note: Minimum Number of Participants Required 10 members.
— Registration: —
50% advance is compulsory for registration.
Limited Seats (on first come first serve basis)
Registration form link (Mandatory): https://forms.gle/uXJksGagcMFLduLV8
5% Discount on a group of 5
10% Discount on a group of 10
15% Discount on a group of 15+
*Only one discount category would apply at a time
Payment can be made either through bank transfer or cash by hand (50% in advance is must to book your seat).
1) Bank Wire:
Acount Title: Sher Ali
Allied Bank Account #: 02460120013972
2) Cash by hand
Call at 0348 55 61 440 or 0336-5066866
– Transport ( pick and drop will be disclosed to registered participants)
– First aid kit
– Services of a guide
– Shared Accommodation
– Road toll & Tax.
– Camping gear
– Jeep charges
Services not included:
– Room services, laundry charges, Beverage, phone call and other any item of personal nature.
– Personal insurance.
– Rescue, Helicopter coverage.
– Tips for Guide, porter & cook
– Anything not mentioned in the “Services Included” list
Day 00 – Leave Islamabad for Gilgit at 8pm from Islamabad. Overnight in travelling. Tea break at Abbotabad/Mansehra.
Day 01: Breakfast and Lunch on the way. Dinner and night stay in hotel/camps at Sassi.
Day 02 – Breakfast at Sassi. Jeep ride to Khaltaro. Start Trekking towards Khun meadows. No lunch on this day instead daypacks will be served. Reach Khun meadows and back to campsite for Dinner and night stay in camps at Khun meadows.
Day 03 – Breakfast at Khun meadows. Trek to Pamiri. Explore 7 waterfalls. No lunch on this day instead daypacks will be served. Dinner and night stay in camps at Pamiri.
Day 04 – Breakfast at Pamiri. Trek back to Khaltaro. Jeep ride to Sassi. Dinner and night stay at Sassi.
Day 05 – Early morning depart for Islamabad. Breakfast on the way. Lunch on the way. Reach Islamabad around 10pm.
End of services.
List of Personal Equipment:
– Ruck Sack (at least 65 litre)
– Sleeping bag
– Trekking Shoes
– Warm Jacket
– Rain Coat or Parka Jacket
– Woolen socks
– Woolen cap
– Water bottle
– Trekking sticks
– Tissue roll
– Personal Medicines
Terms and Conditions:
– Members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities
– Members must respect the authority of an organizer
– Each participant should treat other trip members with respect
– Special respect towards female members would be exercised
– All members would give due care for the local environmental
Call at 0348 55 61 440 for queries and booking.
– Dues must be paid before last date of registration.
– Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
– Participants are advised to use Non-slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
– 24 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 48 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 3 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 7 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.
*** In case of refund, refunds will be made within 5 working days.