Musa Ka Musala stands at an altitude of 4,080 metres (13,390 ft) at the junction of Siran and Kaghan Valleys in Himalaya.
It is situated 150 kilometres (93 mi) north of the city of Abbottabad in Himalayas, Pakistan. A road from Shinkiari, a tehsil of District Mansehra, leads up to Mandagucha the most frequently used trek is Mandagucha, Jacha, Bikhi, Jabbar, Khorri (Gali) and Choti Ziara Gali.
3 Days & 3 Nights trip to Musa Ka Musalla Peak
Dates: 16 April 2020 to 19 April 2020
Trip Duration: 3 Days and 3 Nights
Weather Conditions: Cold
Trekking Grade: Moderate to Advance
Accomodation: 1 night in travelling and 2 nights in Camps on sharing basis
— Trip Charges: —
Cost from Islamabad:
Rs. 11,000/person for Pakistani Nationals
$200/person for Non-Pakistani Nationals
Last Date of Registration: 10 April, 2020
For camps on twin sharing basis: Rs. 2,000 additional (per person) will apply.
Note: Minimum Number of Participants Required 8 members. Maximum 20 seats are offered.
— Registration: —
50% advance is compulsory for registration.
Limited Seats (on first come first serve basis)
Registration form link (Mandatory):
5% Discount on a group of 5
10% Discount on a group of 10
15% Discount on a group of 15+
*Only one discount category would apply at a time
Payment can be made either through bank transfer or cash by hand (50% in advance is must to book your seat).
1) Bank Wire:
Acount Title: Sher Ali
Allied Bank Account #: 02460120013972
2) Cash by hand
Call or Whats App 0348 55 61 440 or 0312- 545 19 29
– Transport ( pick and drop will be disclosed to registered participants)
– First aid kit
– Services of a guide
– Shared Accommodation
– Road toll & Tax.
– Camping gear
– Jeep charges
Services not included:
– Room services, laundry charges, Beverage, phone call and other any item of personal nature.
– Personal insurance.
– Rescue, Helicopter coverage.
– Tips for Guide, porter & cook
– Anything not mentioned in the “Services Included” list
Day 00 – Departure from Islamabad at 10pm. Overnight in travelling.
Day 01: Early morning breakfast at Munda Gucha. Trek from Munda Gucha to Gali. Dinner and night stay in camps at Gali.
Day 02 – Early morning Breakfast at Gali. Summit attempt of Musa Ka Musalla peak. Back to campsite for Dinner and night stay in camps at Gali.
Day 03 – Early morning breakfast at Gali. Trek back to Munda Gucha. Drive back to Islamabad. Lunch on the way. Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services.
List of Personal Equipment:
– Ruck Sack (at least 65 litre)
– Sleeping bag
– Trekking Shoes
– Warm Jacket
– Rain Coat or Parka Jacket
– Woolen socks
– Woolen cap
– Water bottle
– Trekking sticks
– Tissue roll
– Personal Medicines
Terms and Conditions:
– Members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities
– Members must respect the authority of an organizer
– Each participant should treat other trip members with respect
– Special respect towards female members would be exercised
– All members would give due care for the local environmental
Call at 0348 55 61 440 for queries and booking.
– Dues must be paid before last date of registration.
– Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
– Participants are advised to use Non-slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
– 24 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 48 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 3 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 7 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.
*** In case of refund, refunds will be made within 5 working days.