2014 has been a great year and did some big treks including K2 trek with Gondogoro La pass. Life is short and I have got a huge travel wishlist list. I wish to complete the following adventure and leisure treks in 2015.
- Karombar lake / Snow lake trek
- Rush lake / Rakaposhi base camp trek
- Autumn trip to Hunza and surroundings / Trip to Karakol Lake, Kashghar, Tibet and Mount Everest
What is your wishlist (please write in comments below)?
FarjadJanuary 6, 2015 at 1:39 pm
K2 Base Camp Trek
Kailash Summer Festival
Pak-China Border in GB
The Silent TravelerJanuary 6, 2015 at 1:52 pm
That’s cool travel list 🙂
Muhammad TahirJanuary 28, 2016 at 11:00 pm
Have done K2 base Camp and Pak China Border
Talha HashmiJanuary 6, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Plivitic Lakes inshallah
AzfarJanuary 16, 2015 at 1:46 pm
1) Baba Ghundi Mizar, Chaprusan Valley, Misgar & Mintika Pass (Pak China Border)
2) Ratti Gali Lake
3) Astore, Rama Lake, Ruttu/Rupal, Chillum, Burzil Pass, Minimarg & Deosai Plains
The Silent TravelerJanuary 18, 2015 at 12:07 am
Nice list 🙂
Muhammad TahirJanuary 28, 2016 at 10:57 pm
I have done following of my three wishes in last three years.
* Travel by Lhasa Tibet Sky Train to Lhasa and see the Potala Palace.
* Terracotta Warriors in Xian
* The Huashan Mountain, One of the China’s Five Sacred Mountain.
ArifFebruary 2, 2016 at 11:03 am
If you have not already, I highly recommend reading “The Snow Leopard” by Peter Matthiessen. I think the book will resonate with you at a deep level.